Thursday, February 25, 2010

Dozing Off.

Sub-conscious State--

I saw her standing by the Metro door. Pretty lean, but the butt was one tempting asset. My eyes were caught. She was wearing an orange ankle length skirt. The view, oh!

the view. Thanks to Almighty, she was not wearing an under skirt and the orange one was decently translucent.The light passed through the skirt, between her legs and I

noticed the beautiful curve. Was she hot enough? certainly. She looked at me and caught me staring at her gloriously shaped assets, I smiled and the chat began.

One confession here - I was watching her lips more than listening to her words, I was thinking of her in her natural self than to understand her need for guidance in the

course. The mention of Course tripped me off to another land, where I and her were taking a different 'Course'.


The thought process was fast and need I add, it was voraciously furious. She smiled after she was content with the answers i gave her. The smile was nice.

Conscious State--

"What you wearing?" I desperately wanted to flip-over the irksome topic.

"T-shirt"

"okay.So ..umm..anything else?"

"Are you horny?" she was a witch.goddammit.Was it not a feeble interruption?Grrr..OFCOURSE-I-AM.......HORNY.

4:23 A.M.

We were not sounding tired,bored,seduced,squiffed,glamorized,narcotized.Then what?What was dragging us?What was daunting us?



Sub-conscious State
--

The station had arrived and she turned away from me and stood facing the door. I took the opportunity to further my imagination. Suddenly, rather impulsively, or maybe,

the deviant inside, woke me up... i got off the train with her. "Oh, you also had to get down here!" Thankfully, she exclaimed and did not question. "Yeah! have to

meet a friend, hey! why don't you give me a missed call. I will catch up with you sometime." Buzz! the missed call was there and with it was her number, clear on my

phone. The idea of late long night talks struck me. But, I shrugged off that idea.


Conscious State--

"Say" she uttered.

"What to say?"I started blushing .On a whim.

"Anything you like"

"mm-hmm"

3:30 A.M.

And we were still there , consuming the need ,the satisfaction.Over the phone.




Sub-conscious State--

We were out of the station and about to leave each other's company. I again noticed the assets in broad day light. We both smiled at each other, shook hands, said the

regular - "Nice to meet you!" and left off.


Conscious State--

"I am not feeling good"

"Why?"

"You know.Everything is so dull,dismal and my past relationship is still stalking me.I still love him"

"Okay.But you dont have to think about it now.Let it be where it is.Everything will be fine"

"I hope so"

2:43 A.M.

We both were exchanging those precious gifts that we got from our loved ones.DUMPING.




Love me or Hate me.I am still an obsession

If you Love me then THANKYOU.If you hate me then I should throw some ---"HA HA HA"s


I reckon YOU hate me.So let me laugh.Atleast it will increase MY FACE VALUE.